Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Like Heaven

I am currently in the middle of watching the movie Just Like Heaven and will post my review later this afternoon.

So I just finished watching Just Like Heaven- this would be my second viewing of this movie. I think that its just a cute story. It talks about being broken and finding yourself and discovering the right priorities in life- all of which I find to be cool topics. I think that this is very much a romantic comedy in its most common sense. It doesn't even reach 90 minutes in length but is cute for the amount of time it does last. I enjoy this movie for what its worth but its not that type of movie that profoundly changes one's life or that one will watch over and over again, but if you are looking for a good romantic comedy for a girls night or for hanging out and watching alone its pretty good.

Overall I'd give this movie a 3.75/5 because I think that Mark and Reese have good chemistry and its a very entertaining film.

No comments:

Post a Comment