Monday, January 19, 2009

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

So I just finished rereading Harry Potter 3 today for the 3rd time and I loved it- yet again! I have been on a stint lately rereading the Harry Potter series. To me those books are classics and comforts. Ya know how some people have comfort food like cheesecake or mash potatoes? Well I have comfort books- those cleverly woven tales that I can always turn to, to take me away to another time, place, and just forget everything that is going wrong and allow me to become apart of their story. I think that the third Harry Potter book is amazing- the only one of the books to not have Voldemort in it. This clever tale takes you on a journey- I find myself anxious every time I read this book to discover if it will all work out in the end- will Harry survive? What is Sirius Black's true purpose? All these questions I find wondering my mind in the midst of my reading.

This is an excellent book, a comfort, and destined to be a classic. I would give this a 10/5 any day of the week, it is magnificent and I love it.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment